CoderDojoTo’s mission is to introduce young people to the joy of computing. We provide a fun learning environment for students and parents alike, breaking down barriers, challenging social and economic stereotypes, and empowering youth to shape their world through code.
We offer an open-format, curiosity driven exploration of computer skills based on interests from the students. Mentors are on hand to work through provided resources, help with computer questions and projects, and generally answer questions about the possiblities of computing.
To prepare for this event, you might want to consider what type of project you want to make. Some ideas to get the ball rolling:
- About your family
- An issue that you care about (your community, environment, culture and society, music)
- Highlight a collection or hobby (Embed videos or Scratch programs, archive your rare stamps)
- Your small business
- A website about sealife, horses, or dinosaurs
If you know what you want to build your project about, what will it do?
- How will you package it (is it a game? a web page? a pod cast?)
- What pages/stages will it have?
- Who do you want to use it?
- Do you want people to be able to contact you?
- How should visitors of the project feel?
- Do you want the visitors to complete an action?
We are looking forward to mentoring you as you explore the possilities of computing!
See you at the Dojo!
mall flight of stairs. Wheelchair access is unfortunately not available at this time. Visit coderdojoto.com to download supplementary resources for use at home. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about accessibility or if you have any questions about our session resources.